❌ MindTap Technical Issue

❌ MindTap Technical Issue

by Victoria Patterson -
Number of replies: 3

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, as many of you are aware, we are experiencing a technical issue with MindTap. The Cengage MindTap support team is aware and working to resolve. Once they have fixed the issue, I will update everyone again. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Vicky

****UPDATE****

The MindTap support team has notified me that they have resolved the issue. 

They mentioned that you will NEED TO clear cache and cookies (ALL TIME), and then restart your browser window

If this does not resolve the issue reach out to the Cengage MindTap team by calling 1-800-354-9706.

In reply to Victoria Patterson

Re: ❌ MindTap Technical Issue

by Maritsa Flores -
Hi,
Cengage 3. Learning Lab is not working for me it is saying Not Auth after I click start assignment now.
In reply to Maritsa Flores

Re: ❌ MindTap Technical Issue

by Victoria Patterson -
Yes, that would be the technical issue we are referring to here. The learning labs and MOSS activities were affected. The MindTap teams has stated thought that the issue is fixed you just need to clear your cache and cookies and should work. If not working after that you will need to call support at 800-354-9706. If you need any help clearing your cache and cookies give us a call at the school and we will be happy to help 815-459-3500.